Tips for a stress-free start to your holiday
We would like to ask all passengers to plan more time for check-in and security checks. Therefore, we recommend arriving at the airport 2 - 3 hours before scheduled departure. In order to start your holiday relaxed, please note the following tips:
- Check that your ID-card is valid and that you have all the necessary travel documents to hand.
- Reserve your airport parking space online in advance: Hahn Airport (hahn-airport.de)
- Use the online check-in of your airline.
- If you already have a boarding pass and do not check in baggage, go directly to the board of control.
- To speed up the security check, please take only one piece of hand luggage with you.
- For hand luggage: Liquids and creams (up to 100 ml per container) must be packed in a 1-litre plastic bag. At the security check, please present this bag separately, without being asked, together with your technical equipment.
We wish you a pleasant journey!
New destination offered by Wizz Air
Wizz Air is launching a new flight connection to Catania, a port city on the Italian island of Sicily, 3 times a week from Hahn, starting on 18.12.2023.
Flight tickets can already be booked: wizzair.com
Arrival and departure
All information about travel to and from the airport with the car and with public transport.